A cat crossed my path yesterday on the walk home. Not to worry, it was half black, half white, so I figure I split my luck on that one.
There are a number of things that I don't understand.
1) An overall seeming love for fried chicken fingers/tenders. Maybe it's because it upsets my stomach. That's a rich meal - fried chicken, typically served with a dipping sauce. Not to mention the fries on the side, also served with a dipping sauce. Ouch.
2) Dipping french fries in chocolate milk shakes. It just tastes like cold french fries and ruined milk shake.
3) Brain freeze. I don't know what a brain freeze is. I get the basic idea, but I don't think my body is capable of creating such a reaction to frozen goods.
4) A love/dedication to the band the Grateful Dead. Meh.
5) That cats make good pets. Really? Have you looked into their eyes? I'm pretty sure they just wish they were bigger so they could feast on your flesh.
6) The television show Lost. I think all I've ever watched on that show was the beginning of one episode where they do the recap of what's been going on during the season. I don't know why more people aren't deterred.
7) Dan Brown.
9) Twitter. However, I'm too afraid to visit the Twitter website because I'm afraid I'll get sucked in just like the rest of them.
10) Why the original Oregon Trail isn't available for computers today. Yes, I realize the plot is not developed. Yes, I understand the graphics are beyond terrible. But it's been about 18 years since I've died of Yellow Fever or Dysentery and I'm aching to inscribe a tombstone. And then go hunting with my BB gun.
11) Squash (the food - I have no basis of opinion for the sport). Hate it. Hate it with a passion as a hobby.
12) Snuggies. Really? No, seriously. Really?